Hey Craig, I just watched the entire "RIP ScrewAttack" Stream and I just wanted to say, that it were 3 and a half hours well spent. I have never watched a stream this long before. I was really bummed that ScrewAttack is no more, because it was such a huge part of my life. It was the first gaminig site I really got into in 2008 when I found your "Top 10 worst fighting games" Video. Soon after I watched every single Top 10, VGV, Clip of the Week and so on. It was almost like a religious experience for me when I was 18 years old. ScrewAttack and AVGN inspired me to start my own YouTube Channel in 2009 (my first video was uploaded 10 years and 2 days ago and it was such a ScrewAttack rip-off :D ) and still watch the old videos on a regular basis. I never cared about Death Battle and for me it was all over when you left. What I'm trying to say is: Thank you Craig. Thank you for all the great memories and giving me inspiration to create my own content. I'm so sad to see ScrewAttack die like this, but I'm glad for all the joy it brought to my life. I just hope the videos don't get deleted. For me, they're an important part of history. Man, I'm more sentimental about this than I should be.
Das fasst meine Laune grade ziemlich passend zusammen. ScrewAttack gibt es nun nicht mehr. Das macht mich sehr traurig. Traurig macht mich auch, dass mir heute bei der Physio gesagt wurde, dass meine Knieschmerzen möglicherweise psychische Ursachen haben. Mein Bauch wäre wohl extrem fest und das käme wahrscheinlich von seelischem Stress. Das wäre echt mies.
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS4) - The Truth, Catalina, Cesar, Trucking, Karate Gym, Blood Ring
//Gavin Froome//
Heute vor 10 Jahren: Jacke dank Überstunde
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen